Wednesday 18 July 2007

MTTs hurt

Well - no result in Week 11

I had a very fast out after first flopping a straight where I did well to lose not everything about the Villains Flush Draw (I hate calling stations) ... and then pushed my trip Ks into a Full House, gg me

Hattricks did not last very longer, so we were down to JackTen and langboy ... JackTen lasted long, but never came really into the flow due to ladbrokes not giving out good cards to Team Sooooted Connectors... Langboy had a decent tourney, but was very card dead - and when he pushed AJ sooooted he was instacalled by AQ ... no improvement - 89th

Still 9 weeks to go ... and we are still in the race!

3 comments:

portdeco20 said...

hey, nice blog, can i get a link up plz?

The 80th Minute said...

Where are the updates?

Schweigi said...

updates are about to be written, moved house, city and job - so many things to tell, but only little time to do so!