Monday 2 July 2007

Good run ... no result

It did look very promising tonight, but we failed to make points ...

We managed to have everyone on start, and our first casualty came just before the first break ... langboy went out in 270th position.

After that we all had a great second hour and were all above the average, and I cannot speak about the others, but I had only a few decent hands, but they did really pay off!

Hattricks went out in position 128 ... and Jackten and me looked very strong, mixing it up upfront!

In the third hour the cooler came ... I had some swings, but looked really good (approx. position 10) and JackTen came back from almost last position ...
Then _JackTen_ pushed with KQ on Qxx board - but he was called from AQ - out he went in position 75!

I followed almost soon after ... I raised with K10 to steal the blinds, only to get a small reraise from the small (who attacked my steal attempts earlier already) ... I called and the board came K83 rainbow ... I pushed all in ... Instacall y Villain - he held AA and I did not improve, resulting in my departure in position 70!

Next week is "Captains week", so I have to do all the hard work on my own - I hope I manage to get some points for our team (+ their is money for the whole team in it, if I get into the top 5)

No comments: