Tuesday 26 June 2007

Rockets vs Snowmen

Good news first - I am getting dealt excellent hands again at Ladbrokes

but, they do not pay off - in Yesterdays Cruise League Event I got them 3 times within 20 minutes ... first time I could extract a whopping additional 80 chips to the Blinds, second time I just got the blinds and third time my rockets were blewn out of the sky. I got them dealt in Late Position and made a small raise, SB called, BB folded ... Flop Q86 - raise from Villain, I reraise (I made that move with worse hands before, being the aggressive maniac I am) and she insta-shoved all in ... I thought for a second but then called, as I thought that my table image should be that of a thieving maniac ...

She showed 88 ... turn and river were no help, so I was sent to the rail in position 303!

Unfortunately Langboy and JackTen failed to score, too and Hattricks had technical problems ... so another blank this week!

No comments: