Monday 11 June 2007

A new mindset

Tonight is the 6th event of the Cruise League and I thought it was about time to revise my last weeks ...

I guess the win in week one, plus the reception I got on that afterwards somehow crippled my play at ladbrokes ... A lot of people told me that I was just lucky and although I knew that it was not completely true (I was very very lucky a lot of times, but I was playing perfect big stack bully poker) I somehow adjusted to that and tried not to outdraw others, but to only get in with the best hand ... but this is not the way I normally play and I am not feeling to comfortable with it.

So tonight it might be "luckbox-poker" again ... I am going to punish the weak-tight play that is so common on laddies ...

So tomorrow you might read about me dropping out very early, but if i manage to build some kind of a big pot, I might go deep ... and scratching 10 points won´t help us anyway - we need big scores.

What we also need is a four man team - so I really hope, that langboy is playing tonight ...

Good luck Team Soooted Connectors ...

1 comment:

The 80th Minute said...

Hi,

I returned the favor.

Cheers,
Dremeber