Friday 29 June 2007

Another Month gone

... and it was far from perfect ...

I wish all members of Team Soooted Connectors and the readers (all five of you) of this blog a succesful July ...

I know it may look stupid afterwards, but I am going to post my goals for July ... right now and here, where the public can see it and rip me apart for failing ...

A) Qualify for EPT Barcelona
B) score more than 100 Cruise League Points
C) win 2k+ in one Tournament
D) If qualification for Barcelona fails, win enough to buy into the Bodensee Open in Bregenz (Thursdays €1000 Event) in my Cash Game (meaning approx. $1500)

So ... I hope I can reach my targets by July 31st ... I´ll keep you updated, whenever I hit one of em ...

2 comments:

The 80th Minute said...

Good luck with your goals.
Always good to let other people confront you with the short term goals.

At least they are challenging!

Cheers,
Dremeber

Schweigi said...

I am already regretting it ;-)

I guess I won´t make all of it, but if I suceed in one or two, I'll have had a nice month