Tuesday 12 June 2007

One Hit Wonder?

Week 6 of the Cruise League was another no scoring week and we are still (almost) a One Hit Wonder.

Apologies to my team - I made a terrible call in my first hand and was eleminated second to last ... I hold the invincible weapon of AJ with a flop of QJ4 ... the other guy check-called a small raise after the flop, Turn Rag - he checks, I check and after a raggy river Villain goes all in ... I thought forever, even took my time bank and then thought - "I won´t be pushed around by your AK" and called ... he flips over QQ ... good night, well played Sir.

Although I wrote about being more aggressive I did not intend to be that loose, but it just looked like a blatant steal.

The rest of the team played way better, but no points either.
Hattricks had a two pair vs. set confrontation; JackTen ran AK into AA and Langboy, who survived longest pushed with 55, but the Big Blind showed him his Austrian Airlines and Team Soooted Connectors was done with this tournament.

While watching langboy I had a nice result and qualified for tonights "Whos your Daddy" tournament - maybe I last longer there ... updates on that tomorrow

No comments: