Monday 21 May 2007

Change at Cruise League System/Monday review

I got an e-mail from LadbrokesPoker asking, if we would prefer changes to the starting structure + starting time of the tourney ... I´d favour 15 minute levels and a starting time at 19:35 GMT and so would langboy ... while Patricks does not really care, we are only waiting for Riverluckers response and as soon as I get that I will get back to laddies!

Tonight is League Event 3 and after a weak week 2, I hope we manage to get 4 starters in this event. We are still top of the league and I guess with some points we could manage to stay just there. I had a fairly decent night yesterday, making the money in mansions 100k guaranteed and in the Sunday Million - no big money though!

Good luck to Team Soooted Connectors, let´s take it down tonight!

No comments: