Tuesday 22 May 2007

Sooooooo-ted

Week Three of the Cruise League added 40 more points to Team Soooted Connectors score!
Hattricks was first of our team to finish the tournament - his A10 looked nice on a 10 8 4 board - unfortunatley the villain had pocket 8s! He´ll be back next week.
My story is not very interesting either ... after doubling up a short stack (his 33 hold against my AQs) I was under pressure for a long time and when I thought I had the chance to double up myself I discovered that the other guy held the better hand ...Place 361 for me ...

The rest of the team did much better - _JackTen_ was under pressure as the money bubble approached but managed to get into the money anyway. Then he made nice comeback and went from 3200 to 16k ... only to find out that QQ are not as good as KK ... GG anyway - place 54 was just 4 places short of points.

Our long missed team mate Langboy secured points for the team - he was not able to play too many cards, as his deck seemed to be rather cold, but he went up position by position. When his stack got to short he discovered the mighty 47 - being the Small Blind he pushed ... the Big Blind thought for some time, but then bravely decided to call - with 10 7 ... The flop brought a well deserved 4 - but the river was not with langboy! A 10 put him out of the game! GG Mike and 40 points for our team ... you really should play every week!

I had a quick look at the other teams on top of the leaderboard and none of them scored big ... yesterdays winner jacksbee1 made the first points for his team, so there is the probability that we are top of the league for another week! I´ll update that tomorrow!